TAKE THE PLEDGE
Visit Glendale and the Glendale Chamber of Commerce have launched the “Glendale Gold Star” pledge to help local businesses create consumer confidence for sanitization and health standards for customers and visitors to Glendale. Once you have met the standards, display your certificate proudly.
Get Started Here:
- Complete checklist of recommended santization and health standards to apply to your business, and sign it.
- Return signed checklist to the Glendale Chamber via email at email@example.com.
- Get registered as a “Glendale Gold Star” business and display your certificate. Actual certificate will be provided once your signed checklist has been submitted.
- Click here to understand how this all works with our video message.
Enter to Win!
Glendale businesses that take the pledge by November 1, 2020 will be entered into a drawing to WIN 2 round trip Southwest Airline Tickets!
Businesses that have taken The Pledge:
- A Creative Solution
- Arizona State University
- BNC National Bank
- Chapel of Chimes
- City of Glendale
- Desert Rose Pizza & Gastro Pup
- Foothills Recreation & Aquatics Center
- Fresh Start Women’s Foundation
- Glendale Chamber of Commerce
- Kiwanis Club of Glendale
- Nacho Papa Food Truck
- Notary Public Service
- No Boundaries Marketing Group
- Pendergast Elementary
- The Pritchard Group
- Visit Glendale