We wanted to share a few family favorite places to play at in Glendale and created Zoom backgrounds to help inspire your visit. The virtual backgrounds feature allows you to display an image during a Zoom meeting. Click any image below to download a full-size version and get ready to show off to your colleagues during your meetings.
Here’s how to change your background on Zoom:
- Find your favorite Glendale, Arizona photo backgrounds below and save them to your computer or device. This will work on your computer and mobile Zoom app.
- Once you’re logged into Zoom, open your account settings or click the up arrow next to “Start Video” in the lower left corner.
- Select “Choose a Virtual Background” then press the plus sign to upload the photo or video of your choice.
- Be sure that “mirroring” is turned off so text doesn’t appear backwards.
- These virtual backgrounds work best with laptop/desktop computers.
Share your Zoom background with us and receive a Glendale, Arizona tote on us.
Share on Facebook at @VisitGlendale
Share on Instagram at @VisitGlendaleAZ
Share on Twitter at @VisitGlendaleAZ
Share on LinkedIn at @VisitGlendaleAdmin