Grab your favorites curbside. Order In – Glendale Restaurants are Open for Business! #GlendaleAZTakeOut
The following list includes Glendale, Arizona businesses that have temporarily closed and events that have been postponed or cancelled in an effort to stop the spread of COVID-19. Please check the individual business’s website or social media channels or call them directly to confirm they are open, as they are changing daily.
ARROWHEAD TOWNE CENTER
CENTER HOURS: Monday – Saturday: 11am – 6:30pm; Sunday: 12pm – 6pm
We continue to promote a healthy shopping environment for our guests and employees through intensified cleaning procedures and proper social distancing signs. We’ve missed you and look forward to seeing you again soon! For a list of FAQ’s related to re-opening CLICK HERE.
Some stores have additional safety protocols in place; please contact the store directly for guidelines.
Please contact individual retailers for store hours.
- Aerie: 623.487.0061 or visit the website HERE
- Aeropostale: 623.486.5120 or visit the website HERE
- Aliza: 480.210.0683
- All On Target: 623.776.3222
- American Eagle: 623.487.0061 or visit the website HERE
- Amerisleep: 623.444.4466
- Amy’s Hallmark: 623.979.4999
- Apple: 623.707.2860 or visit the website HERE. Appointment may be required.
- Arrowhead Barbershop: 623.979.2680
- Attic Salt: 602.899.2838 or visit the website HERE
- Auntie Anne’s: 623.522.8611 or visit the website HERE
- AZ National Guard: 602.549.2872
- A-Z Alterations: 623.321.4647
- Boba Tea: 623.282.3373 or visit the website HERE
- Box Lunch: 623.979.7817 or visit the website HERE
- Buckle: 623.334.4777
- Cell Tech: 424.335.4628
- Cellairis: 623.878.4251
- Charlotte Russe: 602.609.4913 or visit the website HERE
- Champs: 623.878.2085 or visit the website HERE
- Chompie’s: 623.344.3104 or visit the website HERE – CURBSIDE, DELIVERY, ORDERING VIA DOORDASH
- Cinnabon: 623.486.4400 or visit the website HERE
- Claire’s: 623.979.1132 or visit the website HERE
- Cotton On: 623.334.9468 or visit the website HERE
- Customized Teez: 480.512.9327
- Cutting Edge
- DNA Hair Tools
- Daniel’s Jewelers: 480.651.8530 or visit the website HERE
- Dairy Queen/Orange Julius: 623.486.5157 or visit the website HERE
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: 623.334.8366 or visit the website HERE. Also available for curbside pickup located at their exterior entrance.
- Dillard’s: 623.979.1128 or visit the website HERE
- District 48: 623.334.9468
- Express: 623.412.8443 or visit the website HERE
- Famous Footwear: 623.979.2722 or visit the website HERE
- Fast Fix Jewelry and Watch Repair: 623.878.9811 or visit the website HERE
- Finish Line: 480.566.8187 or visit the website HERE
- Fired Pie: 623.979.7777 or visit the website HERE – TAKEOUT, CURBSIDE, Delivery via GRUB HUB and UBER EATS
- G by Guess: 623.773.9522 or visit the website HERE
- G Just Relax: 626.672.8398
- Glitter and Gloss Nail Bar: 602.782.8522
- Global Home and Garden: 602.432.2770
- Ghost Armor: 480.881.0836
- Great Steak: 623.878.7778 or visit the website HERE
- H&M 623.255.3430
- Haagen-Daz: 480.877.1186 or visit the website HERE
- Hat Club: 623.486.2252 or visit the website HERE
- Helzberg Diamonds: 623.979.8805 or visit the website HERE
- Henna Shoppe: 480.729.9232 or visit the website HERE
- Hi Dow: 480.232.2926
- Hollister: 623.334.2745 or visit the website HERE
- House of Hoops by Footlocker: 623.878.3080
- Icing: 623.412.7872 or visit the website HERE
- JCPenney: 623.412.1121 or visit the website HERE. Also available for curbside pickup at their East entrance.
- Jamba Juice: 623.878.0333 or visit the website HERE
- Jewelry Palace: 623.216.4188
- Journeys: 623.878.5151 or visit the website HERE
- Just Sports: 623.412.0012 or visit the website HERE
- Kay Jewelers: 623.412.3996 or visit the website HERE
- La Carreta De Lily: 602.738.2982
- Lego: 623.776.3350 or visit the website HERE
- Little Tokyo: 623.773.2888
- Macy’s: 623.979.7900 or visit the website HERE
- Maya’s Ice Cream Rolls: 623.499.6892
- Modern Mods Piercings and Apparel: 623.850.5678 or visit the website HERE
- Nationwide Vision: 623.979.9830 or visit the website HERE
- Nick’s Menswear: 623.412.5660
- PacSun: 623.979.1555 or visit the website HERE
- Panda Express: 623.412.8032 or visit the website HERE
- Pinoy’s Coffee & Boba: 480.294.9775
- PLAYLive Nation: 480.499.3444
- Potato Corner:
- Puppies N Love: 626.878.9059 or visit the website HERE
- Q: 623.256.1745
- Q Luv: 623.773.9924
- Raw Life Farm: 480.258.2311
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory: 623.979.0677 or visit the website HERE
- Royal Bee
- Sbarro: 623.412.2034 or visit the website HERE
- Selected Skin Care (West):
- Selected Skin Care (East):
- Serenity Relax: 626.348.7536
- Shoe MGK: 210.875.2283
- Shoe Palace: 623.776.7600
- Sleep Number: 623.412.1000 or visit the website HERE
- Spencer’s: 800.762.0419 or visit the website HERE
- Sprint (Inline): 623.486.2552
- Starbucks: 623.334.8061 or visit the website HERE
- Sunglass Hut: 623.486.2727 or visit the website HERE
- Sunglass Zone: 480.330.3162
- T-Mobile: 623.979.8040 or visit the website HERE
- Talk N Fix: 424.999.2358
- Tilly’s: 623.979.9031 or visit the website HERE
- Torrid: 623.412.2088 or visit the website HERE
- Toy Plaza: 424.999.2358
- Toy Temple: 480.393.6655 or visit the website HERE
- Vans: 623.486.2210 or visit the website HERE
- Verizon Wireless: 623.376.6200 or visit the website HERE
- Vision Works: 623.486.2020 or visit the website HERE
- Wetzel’s Pretzel East: 623.878.5493 or visit the website HERE
- Wetzel’s Pretzel West: 623.486.4723 or visit the website HERE
- Zales: 623.412.1777 or visit the website HERE
- Zumiez: 623.776.7037 or visit the website HERE
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Abercrombie Kids: 602.218.3025 or visit the website HERE
- Bath & Body Works – Open June 12
- Build-A-Bear Workshop: 623.773.3964 or visit the website HERE – Open June 8
- Christopher & Banks: 623.979.7589 or visit the website HERE – Open June 10
- Lane Bryant: 623.979.3781 or visit the website HERE – Open June 17
- Pandora: 623.332.2780 or visit the website HERE
- Sephora: 623.334.8700 or visit the website HERE – Open June 12
- Victoria’s Secret – Open June 12
- Windsor: 623.878.4202 or visit the website HERE – Open June 9
*Subject to change
Need Something Now? Pull up. Pop your trunk. Leave with your purchases!
Hours: Monday – Saturday: 11am – 6:30pm. Sunday: 12pm (noon) – 6pm.
- South Side: Enter off of Bell Road & 77th Avenue (parking lot in front of Fired Pie) – Spots #1 – #10
- North Side: Enter off of Union Hill Drive and 79th Avenue – or – Union Hills Drive and 77th Avenue (parking lot in front of AMC Theater) – Spots #1 – #10
Contact the following retailers for availability and curbside pickup information
Please note: retailers with exterior entrances my utilize those areas for pickup. Please contact specific store to confirm exact location.
Remember to stay in your vehicle while you wait for your package. The common area of our shopping center remains closed at this time.
- American Eagle: (623) 487-0061 and visit website HERE
- Coach: (623) 334-4740
- Color Me Mine: 623.362.8041 Color Me Mine curbside pickup
- Dillard’s: (623) 979-1128 and visit website HERE. Dillard’s curbside pickup located at their exterior entrance.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: 623.334.8366 ans visit the website HERE. Also available for curbside pickup located at their exterior entrance.
- JCPenney: (623) 412-1121 and visit website HERE. JCPenney curbside pickup located at their East exterior entrance only.
- Loft: 623.776.2110 and visit the website HERE
- Macy’s: (623) 979-7900 Macy’s curbside pickup located at their exterior entrance.
- Pinoy’s Coffee & Boba: (480) 294-9775
- Yankee Candle: 623.878.7002 or visit the website HERE. Yankee curbside pickup located at South or North curbside locations.
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE
CAMELBACK RANCH – GLENDALE STADIUM
- Spring Training : Cancelled (through March 24, 2020)
- FOOTHILLS LIBRARY
- The Glendale Public Library is excited to offer a new holds pick-up service at the Foothills Library‘s drive-up window. This limited service, which began on Monday, May 4, allows library patrons to pick up holds from any of our branches between 9 AM-5 PM, Monday – Friday, and 12-5 PM on Saturdays.
Any items that were held at the Main, Heroes Regional Park, or Velma Teague Libraries have been transferred to the Foothills Library. Any checked-out materials may continue to be returned at any of our branch book drops. This service currently applies only to holds which were already pulled and waiting when the libraries closed in mid-March. Placing new holds from our public catalog is still disabled at this time.
- MAIN LIBRARY
Stop by and quickly grab some new releases with our new walk-through service at the Main Library from 9 AM-5 PM, Monday – Friday, and 12-5 PM on Saturdays.
- Beginning on Monday, May 11, you can visit the Main Library and browse our new book collections, as well as select DVDs and Blu-Rays. Walk-through services are limited; there is no access to public computers.
- For safety of our patrons and staff, we are limiting the number of people in the building. Therefore, we ask that you please keep your visit as short as possible, so that others may use the facility.
- Items on hold can be picked up at the Foothills drive-up window.
DESERT DIAMOND CASINOS
- Leaders of the Tohono O’odham Nation and the Tohono O’odham Gaming Enterprise (TOGE) have made the decision to suspend gaming operations temporarily.
- They are hoping to reopen at the beginning of April.
DOWNTOWN GLENDALE RESTAURANTS AND SHOPS
- A SHOT OF JAVA
- Open Monday – Saturday from 8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- THE ASTROLOGY STORE
- Open Monday – Saturday from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- For classes and events Click here
- BEARS & MORE
- Open Monday – Saturday from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- BITZEE MAMA’S
- Offering curbside pick on Monday – Saturday from 7 a.m. – 2 p.m. and Sunday 7 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Call 623-932-0562 to place a take out order.
- CASA TERRA
- Open Friday’s and Saturday’s from 4 – 9 p.m.
- Call 623-230-2289 to place a take out order or use Grubhub, Postmates, or Ubereates for delivery!
- CERRETA CANDY COMPANY
- Check out Cerreta’s website to order online.
- Call 623-930-9000 to place your order.
- Open Wednesday – Thursday from 11 a.m. 8 p.m. and Friday – Saturday from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Delivery Wednesday – Saturday 4 p.m. – Close.
- Call 623-932-8890 to make a reservation for dine-in.
- DESERT ROSE PIZZA AND GASTROPUB
- Open Wednesday – Saturday from 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Offering a limited menu for takeout, online ordering, delivery, curbside and dine in.
- DRAWN TO COMICS
- Open Tuesday – Saturday from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- GLENDALE FLOWERS
- Offering curbside pick up and delivery around the valley!
- Call 623-931-2416 to place an order.
- HAUS MURPHY’S
- Offering personal delivery Thursday-Friday from 4 p.m. – 8 p.m./Saturday 12 – 8 p.m./ Sunday from 12 – 6 p.m. alongside Grubhub!
- Open for dine in Thursday – Sunday as well!
- LA PIAZZA AL FORNO
- Take out, delivery, limited seating/reservations is available daily from 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Use Slice to order online!
- LITTLE SAIGON RESTAURANT
- Open Monday – Friday from 11 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. & 5 – 8:30 p.m./Saturday 11 a.m. – 8:30 p.m./Sunday 11 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- MEMORY LANE TRINKETS AND TREASURES
- Open Monday – Saturday from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- MI VEGANA MADRE
- Open Friday – Saturday from 11 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- OUT OF THE BLUE AZ
- Open Tuesday, Friday & Saturday from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. for personal shopping or appointments.
- PAPA ED’S ICE CREAM
- Open Tuesday – Saturday from 12 – 6 p.m.
- Guests allowed to order inside shop (9 max) and no inside dining
- Garden area has re-opened.
- PETE’S FISH & CHIPS
- Accepting pick up, take out, and drive through orders.
- THE PHYTONUTRIENT HOUSE
- Food and drink orders: Tuesday – Saturday 12 – 7 p.m.
- PINK HOUSE BOUTIQUE
- Open until 6 p.m. and has online items available for order.
- PIZZA OLD ROMA
- Open from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. for take-out or delivery.
- SANTOS TAMALE KITCHEN
- Open Tuesday – Thursday from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Friday – Saturday from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Offering a limited menu for curbside and takeout
- THE SPICERY IN OUR 1895 HOME
- Starting this Friday 5/22 we will be open Monday – Saturday from 11am to 2:30pm for lunch and our Three Course Tea.
- Call 623-937-6534 to make a reservation.
- TRIFORCE COLLECTIBLES
- Open Wednesday – Sunday from 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
The City is suspending upcoming large events and mass gatherings, managed by the City of Glendale, through the end of April. This includes suspending the Live @Murphy Park Concert Series. This is consistent with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and Governor Doug Ducey’s recent announcement.
GILA RIVER ARENA
- Arizona Coyotes and the NHL have suspended play until further notice.
- The Arizona Rattlers and the Indoor Football League have canceled the 2020 season.
- Professional Bull Riders (PBR) has been cancelled.
- JoJo Siwa rescheduled show on June 10 has been postponed
- Celine Dion has been postponed.
- Rage Against the Machine shows have been postponed.
- Pearl Jam has been postponed.
- Nick Cannon has been postponed.
- Jim Kieffer Community Cook-Off has been canceled.
- Camila Cabello has been canceled.
- The Killers on sale has been postponed.
- Justin Bieber has been postponed.
- Alan Jackson rescheduled his concert to October 26, 2020.
- Tame Impala has been postponed.
- Niall Horan has been canceled.
OGGI’S PIZZA AND BREWHOUSE
- Oggi’s is offering pick up and delivery as well as many specials.
PARKS & RECREATION
- In accordance with both state and federal guidelines, amenities in Glendale city parks will begin reopening during the next week. Playground equipment and dog parks is currently open. Restrooms and splash pads will follow in late May. We are evaluating a May opening for skate parks as well.
- RECREATIONAL FACILITIES
- The city is looking to reopen other recreational facilities including the Foothills Recreation & Aquatics Center in the coming months. To ensure the safety of both guests and employees, we will make the final decision on opening dates based on the latest health guidelines. The city will continue to evaluate the COVID-19 situation before making a final decision on the opening of the Glendale Adult Center. Protecting those most vulnerable to the virus will be the overriding factor in opening that facility.
PUBLIC MEETINGS & GATHERINGS
Also, in early June, plans are to open city hall as well as the police and court lobbies. The public will be able to attend City Council Meetings and Board and Commission meetings in person starting with the City Council Workshop and Voting Meeting Tuesday, May 26. That meeting will be held at the Glendale Civic Center and appropriate measures will be in place for physical spacing consistent with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines.
TANGER OUTLETS GLENDALE
- Visit https://www.tangeroutlet.com/glendale to see which stores are currently open.
RENAISSANCE GLENDALE HOTEL & SPA
- The pool has reopened.
- As a precautionary measure, the SPA BOTANICA is suspending on-site spa services until further notice. Valid gift certificates for our on-site spa services may be retained for future use. Certificate expiration dates will be extended, as needed.
- SOLEIL Restaurant is closed as a precautionary measure.
WESTGATE ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT
- Go to https://westgateaz.com/together/ to see hours of operation.
- Postponed upcoming programming hosted in the common area
- Hot Rod Nights have been postponed
As COVID-19 (coronavirus) information and impacts evolve, the City of Glendale wants to assure you that the safety and wellbeing of our employees, residents and visitors is our top priority. Our professional Emergency Management team is closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, coordinating with lead government agencies and are taking pro-active steps to keep our employees and residents and facilities as safe as possible.
We are following the guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to perform routine environmental cleaning. This includes, regularly sanitizing common touch areas including door handles, banisters, public computers, kiosks, elevator button panels, counters throughout the day at all public facilities.
We have directed employees and city contractors to stay home if they are feeling sick. We continue to emphasize that everyone needs to wash their hands for 20 seconds, use hand sanitizer and to cough and sneeze into an elbow or tissue.
The most up-to-date information and guidance can be found via the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Coronavirus Disease 2019 website which includes comprehensive information on at-risk populations, precautions, situation updates, and information for specific audiences such as communities, schools, healthcare professionals, and travelers. Additional resources include Arizona Public Health System Coronavirus Disease 2019 website and Maricopa County Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) website. Older adults and people who have severe chronic medical conditions like heart, lung or kidney disease should consider the precautionary measures suggested by these public health agencies.
For verified social media sources follow: